Rules to access SAFE data room during Covid-19 times
Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the HoF remains closed to the public.
To ensure a smooth processing for everyone, wait outside the HoF (or data room) at least five minutes before your reservation and don’t forget to bring your Goethe Card.
Data room Supervisor will pick you up and let you in.
If you are late, Supervisor reserves the possibility of not letting you access the data room.
Data Room can be accessed at maximum by 5 people at the same time (including the Supervisor).
WARNING: When using the data room, please be aware that there is a risk of contact infection!
Please notice the rules of use:
- If you are late and don’t have locking authorization for the front door, you will not be able to enter, because the Supervisor has to be in the data room during slot hours.
- Wash your hands before entering (30 sec, soap, etc.) and after using the workplace.
- Wear a face mask covering your mouth and nose during the entire stay.
- Do not touch your face (mouth / nose).
- Under no circumstances whatsoever it is allowed to sit down or touch a PC different to the reservation.
- Follow any instructions from the Supervisor carefully, if not you will not be able to place any further reservation.
- Maximum duration of one session is 4h. (3h on Mon, Wed, Fri).
Stay at home if you have any of the following symptoms:
- a new or worsening cough
- a fever of at least 38°C
- shortness of breath
- sore throat
- sneezing and runny nose
- temporary loss of smell.